|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
SUBTRACTION Flower Puzzles for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Grade
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
These flower puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. Use them anytime during the spring months to practice basic mixed subtraction math facts 0-20.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. Your download is a zip file. Please extract it.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three flower puzzles (17 pieces each) with 20 mixed subtraction facts 0-20
- No prep options of all three puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of subtracting facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as an Spring Craftivity
- as a Math Supplement for a book on flowers
These work great with your first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~