|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Planning a Birthday Party Real Life Math Project
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
Allow students to plan a birthday party with this real life math project. It brings in project based learning for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids to life!
WHAT YOU GET:
- 30 student printables in PDF format
- 2 teacher direction pages
- 23 editable student pages (PowerPoint file)
The student pages include -
- Creating a supply list
- Planning the budget
- Making a guest list
- Getting needed supplies, estimates, and costs
- Researching costs of items
- Birthday party questions
- Creating a birthday party schedule
- Cake or cupcake cutting and decorating
- Financial literacy: earning income
- Financial literacy: buying goods and services
- AND MORE!
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- as a real life math lesson
- as part of a unit on financial literacy
- for project based learning (PBL)
- after state testing
- during short weeks or the week before breaks
- as enrichment for gifted and talented students (GATE)
- These also could work for Virtual Learning, eLearning, Distant Learning (or Distance Education), e-learning, Online Learning, or Remote Learning situations.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~