|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
IRREGULAR Plural Nouns Pumpkin Puzzle for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th Grade
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
This IRREGULAR PLURAL NOUNS pumpkin puzzle is loved by 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade kids. Use them during the fall months, Halloween, or Thanksgiving to practice literacy skills.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles.
WHAT YOU GET:
- One irregular plural nouns puzzle (19 pieces) with 30 different synonyms to match to its pair - one easy version where the words face the same direction and a harder option were the words face each other
- No Prep options of the the puzzles above
- Two editable rubric options
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Literacy centers
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a fall, Halloween, or Thanksgiving Craftivity
These work great with your second, third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~