|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
IRREGULAR PLURAL NOUNS Flower Puzzles for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th Grade
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
Flower puzzles are a great way to bring engaging, hands-on literacy fun into your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade classroom or homeschool. Let your students master irregular plural nouns with these great puzzles.
The puzzle is a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the snowman. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- One flower puzzle (17 pieces) with 20 different irregular plural nouns to match to its single noun pair - each with an easy version where the words face the same direction and a harder option were the words face each other
- No prep options of both puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- ELA centers
- Irregular Plural Noun review
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a Spring Craftivity
- as a Literacy Supplement to a flower reading book
These work great with your second, third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~