|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Fall Picture Writing Prompts
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
Use these 46 Fall Picture Writing Prompts to encourgage upper elementary or middle school kids to write. No prep and editable options included. These are great for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade fall writing needs.
This file is meant to be downloaded and then projected on an overhead for the class. It is only available in widescreen format, so they may not fit typically on a piece of paper if printed.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 11 general fall writing prompts - leaves, pumpkins, pine cones, & more!
- 11 September writing prompts - Constitution Day, Grandparents Day, Johnny Appleseed Day, & more!
- 14 October writing prompts - Halloween, Fire Safety Week, skulls, jack-o-lanterns, & more!
- 10 November writing prompts - Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, & more!
- Six writing response cards for students (in case you want a printable option)
- All of the fall picture writing prompts above with an EDITABLE option where you can write your own text in PowerPoint
Please know this resource was made for the American teacher, based on American holidays and events. While it could be used by teachers in other countries, you may not find all the holidays and images applicable. But you will enjoy my 150 Picture Writing Prompts for ANY time of year. Check it out now!
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Fall writing centers, stations, or rotations
- On days when you are short on time for a writing lesson
- On days where students have lost focus and you still want to squeeze some writing in
- When you want to take a break from a larger writing project, but need something engaging to fill the time
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~