|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
DIVISION Rainbow Puzzles for 3rd, 4th, or 5th Grade
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
These division rainbow puzzles are going to be loved by your 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids. Use them anytime during the spring months of March, April, and May as division facts 0-12 math review.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three easy rainbow puzzles (25 pieces each) with 35 division facts 0-12
- Three hard rainbow puzzles (35 pieces each) with 32 division problems using mixed review of facts 0-12
- No prep options of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of dividing facts (mixed review 0-12)
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a St. Patrick's Day Craftivity
- as a Math Supplement to a rainbow science lesson
- anytime in the spring
These work great with your third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~