|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
DIVISION Acorn Puzzles for 3rd, 4th, or 5th Grade
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
These DIVISION acorn puzzles are going to be loved by your 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids. Use them during the fall months or for a science study on trees to practice basic math facts 0-12.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- SIX acorn puzzles
- Three easier puzzles with 13 pieces and 17 math problems
- Three harder puzzles with 21 pieces and 34 problems
- No prep options of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of dividing facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a fall Craftivity
- as a Math Supplement for your science unit on trees
These work great with your third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~