|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
ADDITION Raindrop Puzzles for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Grade
You'll get 1 PPTX and 1 PDF100% SSL Secure
These addition raindrop puzzles are going to be loved by your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade kids. Use them anytime during the spring months of March, April, and May as addition facts 0-20 math review.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three raindrop puzzles (18 pieces each) with 26 addition facts 0-20
- No prep options of all three puzzles
- Two editable rubrics
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of adding facts (mixed review 0-20)
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a Math Supplement to a water cycle science lesson
- anytime in the spring
These work great with your first, second, or third graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~