FREE Differentiated Puzzle Sampler for Elementary Kids
You're going to LOVE this FREE K-6th grade differentiated Magic Square Puzzles Sampler Pack! It has great resources to use for math and ELA centers, review, enrichment, early or fast finishers, and more!
These engaging puzzles make it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on activities that meet the needs of all students!
This free download is a compilation of pages from some of my math and ELA products. You’ll find GREAT Magic Square Puzzles for your Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade classroom.
Here’s a more specific look at the eight puzzles included:
- Place Value Standard Form to Word Form Magic Square Puzzle – 4 digit numbers (Grades 2-4)
- Subtracting with Numbers 1-20 Magic Square Puzzle (Grades 1-2)
- Rounding within 10,000 Numbers Magic Square Puzzle (Grades 3-4)
- Unknown Numbers in Multiplication Equations Magic Square Puzzle (Grades 3-4)
- Missing Addends in Addition Magic Square Puzzle (Grades 1-2)
- Irregular Verbs Magic Square Puzzles (Grades 2-6)
- Initial Blends and Digraphs Magic Square Puzzles (Grades K-2)
- Multiplication Back to School Apple Puzzle (Grades 3-5)
Most of these puzzles have at least two versions of the puzzle included. Please look through the entire puzzle before deciding which pages to print for use in your classroom or home.
Not sure how Magic Squares work? Check out this blog post!
Love Magic Square Puzzles? You can find even more in my store!
Magic Square Puzzles are great for centers, stations, rotations, review, early and fast finishers, enrichment, GATE (gifted and talented education), and critical thinking skills. Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. Any student that needs a lesson in perseverance will benefit from Magic Square Puzzles. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines and you have instant learning centers that make skill practice fun and engaging.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~
- 1 PDF