Multiplication Magic Square Puzzles - Print AND Digital Options
Work on basic math facts with these digital and print multiplication magic square puzzles. They're great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids who need more multiplying math fact practice.
- 7 printable PDF puzzles (with kid clipart)
- 7 printable PDF puzzles (with circle clipart)
- 7 digital math puzzles (with circle clipart)
- Four options of each puzzle above for differentiation - One with pictures for students who need a little more guidance in the direction the pieces should face and one without pictures so other students can have more of a challenge. You can also choose to include numbers around the outside for an extra challenge OR use the option with NO numbers to make the puzzle a bit easier.
HERE ARE THE SPECIFIC FACTS PRACTICED IN EACH PUZZLE.
- Page 1 - Multipying by facts 7, 8, 9
- Page 2 - Multipying by facts 4, 5, 6
- Page 3 - Multipying by facts 1, 2, 3
- Page 4 - Multipying by facts 10, 11, 12
- Page 5 - Multiplying by mixed facts 2-12
- Page 6 - Multiplying by mixed facts 1-9
- Page 7 - Multiplying by mixed facts 0-5
**Each magic square puzzle will have students answer 24 multiplication fact problems!**
HOW CAN THIS FILE BE USED?
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- Math centers
- Enrichment for early or fast finishers
- Critical thinking skills
WHY DIGITAL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS?
- Easier to differentiate student work (see the preview video)
- Students work directly in the file
- Technology integration
- Easily accessible through various technology - iPads, Chromebooks, computers, cell phones, and more
- Create a paperless classroom
- Use for digital learning, remote eLearning,
- Work is saved for families to view
- Higher student engagement
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~
- 3 PDF