Division Magic Square Puzzles - Print AND Digital Options
Work on basic math facts with these digital and print division magic square puzzles. They're great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids who need more dividing math fact practice.
- 6 printable PDF puzzles with robot clipart
- 6 printable PDF puzzles with triangle clipart
- 6 digital math puzzles with triangle clipart
- Two options of each puzzle above for differentiation - One with pictures for students who need a little more guidance in the direction the pieces should face and one without pictures so other students can have more of a challenge.
HERE ARE THE SPECIFIC FACTS PRACTICED IN EACH PUZZLE.
- Page 1 – dividing by numbers 11 & 12
- Page 2 – dividing by numbers 9 & 10
- Page 3 – dividing by numbers 7 & 8
- Page 4 – dividing by numbers 5 & 6
- Page 5 – dividing by numbers 3 & 4
- Page 6 – dividing by numbers 1 & 2
**Each magic square puzzle will have students answer 24 division fact problems!**
HOW CAN THIS FILE BE USED?
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- Math centers
- Enrichment for early or fast finishers
- Critical thinking skills
WHY DIGITAL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS?
- Easier to differentiate student work (see the preview video)
- Students work directly in the file
- Technology integration
- Easily accessible through various technology - iPads, Chromebooks, computers, cell phones, and more
- Create a paperless classroom
- Use for digital learning, remote eLearning,
- Work is saved for families to view
- Higher student engagement
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~
- 3 PDF