DIVISION Candy Corn Puzzles for 3rd, 4th, or 5th Grade
These DIVISION candy corn puzzles are going to be loved by your 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade kids. Use them during the fall months, Halloween, or Thanksgiving to practice basic math facts 0-12.
The puzzles are a PDF download. You will NOT be able to edit or modify the puzzles. The download itself is a zip file.
WHAT YOU GET:
- SIX candy corn puzzles
- Three easier candy corn puzzles (13 pieces each) with 18 math problems
- Three harder candy corn puzzles (18 pieces each) with 28 division mixed review problems
- No prep options of all six puzzles
- Two editable rubrics in PowerPoint
HOW CAN I USE THESE PUZZLES?
- Math centers
- Review of dividing facts
- Worksheet or coloring sheet alternatives
- as a fall Craftivity
- as a math activity during Halloween or Thanksgiving
These work great with your third, fourth, or fifth graders in the classroom or homeschool. They also work in the special education classroom where a focus of perseverance is needed.
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~
- 1 ZIP