|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
101 Math Questions for Kids - Sticky Notes, Flashcards, & MORE!
You'll get 1 ZIP100% SSL Secure
These 101 math questions for kids allow student reflection. Get students thinking about mathematical practices.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 101 questions in handout format (PDF)
- the same 101 questions in flashcard format (PDF)
- the same 101 questions in sticky note format (with two printing options in PDF format) ***these only work for the standard 3 inch x 3 inch size sticky notes
- an editable sticky note option to create your own questions (using PowerPoint 2007 or higher)
- an editable flashcard option to create your own questions (using PowerPoint 2007 or higher)
HOW CAN THESE QUESTIONS BE USED?
- With centers, stations, or rotations for students to think more deeply about their mathematical skills
- As test prep to help students parepare to answer questions about mathematical practices
- As a guide or handout to give to parents, substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and even the students themselves
- These also could work for Virtual Learning, eLearning, Distant Learning (or Distance Education), e-learning, Online Learning, or Remote Learning situations.
- AND MORE!
Thank you for your interest! Please ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing.
~Heather aka HoJo~